2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE WEBSITE
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, ScoringSessions.com gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses (ii) domain servers (iii) types of computers accessing the Website and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION, WITH THE CAVEAT THAT YOUR REFUSAL TO DO SO MAY PREVENT YOU FROM USING CERTAIN FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE OR FROM MAKING PURCHASES OR RESERVATIONS BY MEANS OF THE WEBSITE.
4. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. ScoringSessions.com may analyze Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help ScoringSessions.com and ScoringSessions.com’s licensors and suppliers better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, ScoringSessions.com is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, ScoringSessions.com may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Other than by using cookies to store Your user name and password, ScoringSessions.com does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. ScoringSessions.com uses Your Contact Data to send You information about ScoringSessions.com and ScoringSessions.com’s goods and services, to contact You as necessary in connection with Your transactions with ScoringSessions.com, and to send You other communications that You have agreed to receive. ScoringSessions.com uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain goods and/or services, and to charge You for Your for transactions with ScoringSessions.com. ScoringSessions.com uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. ScoringSessions.com uses Your Transactional Data to fulfill its obligations in connection with Your transactions, and to provide customer service to You. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time ScoringSessions.com may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(iii) Other Disclosure. ScoringSessions.com also discloses Personal Information under the following circumstances:
• By Law or to Protect Rights- ScoringSessions.com discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when ScoringSessions.com believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ScoringSessions.com, third parties or the public at large.
• Unpaid Accounts- If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of any transaction with ScoringSessions.com, ScoringSessions.com may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your Financial Data and Transactional Data, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ScoringSessions.com has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
8. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES